Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Friend's Beautiful Faces

I wanted to do something a little bit different for my blog today, so I typed some of my friends' names into Google images to see what would show up. I realize that being a part of my blog is pretty desirable, so please don't be sad if you're not on here. I'm saving a lot of people so I can have this be an ongoing part of my blog. Enjoy!

Tyler Casey:

tylerandGGranpa2003.jpg


Pretty sure he's the grandpa...


Matt Wambles:

0,,10430~4464187,00.jpg


Apparently he's a professional soccer player with a bottle of champagne or something.



Tyler Clardy:

Clardy1.jpg


Haha, after he got married he put on a few pounds and grew a mullet. Lucky Mrs. Clardy.



Audrey Leder:

leder1.jpg


Nice suit Audrey.



Emily Walker:

emily_walker.jpg


Pretty accurate.



Dwight Castle:

fat-bastard.jpg


Woa Dwight. I mean you've really let yourself go. Too much monkey bread?


Haha, I think that's a good stopping point. This was extremely enjoyable.


Lots of stuff going on this week. The stress is almost palpable. What a word, "palpable". To palpate. I learned that word on a field trip in 7th grade when some science man told us that we should "palpate" our breasts and testicles regularly to check for cancer. I'm sorry to get all graphic all of a sudden, but that's just the reality of my life. Homeschool field trips were just a different breed.

Anyway, have a great night and don't forget to palpate yourself.


-Joshua

2 comments:

  1. I used the word "palpable" recently and immediately thereafter started feeling awkward. I wasn't sure why b/c I guess the definition wasn't as fresh in my mind. But you just confirmed for me that the awkwardness was not unfounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to express the depth of my letdown upon not seeing these pictures (nor a re-posting of them on the next post). but i guess i looked pretty rough so oh well. i do love monkey bread

    ReplyDelete