Monday, January 25, 2010

Stress

Classes started, I don't wanna talk about it.

Haha, actually I had 2 JMC classes that were really cool. It was nice to have a little bit of reassurance on the major choice. Umm but that was after one day and we haven't done anything yet, so... we'll see how it goes. Also, theatre people are hilarious. Just so dramatic during regular speech. I think I'm going to drop theatre appreciation and be crazy dramatic about it. Like this:

Welp, I was going to do a dialogue of me angrily leaving the class but it was just terrible. Seriously you should be glad I didn't do it, it was so not funny.

I'll be honest, blogging was not on the agenda tonight. I was about to go to bed and got a sudden burst of energy. Oh sweet, perfect. A burst of energy at midnight. That's helpful. How about some energy IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING DAY. Seriously, Tyler's beginning to think that I have some kind of medical condition that makes me tired all the time. Sorry mom and dad, "You're just growing" is no longer an acceptable diagnosis. (Mom - feel free to send vitamins. The gummy bear kind would be AMAZING! You're the best. With or without healthy gummy bears.) I seriously thought a coffee pot in my room would solve the problem. Naive. And now using the word "naive" has prompted me to listen to the song "Naive" by the Kooks. Youtube it! One time I played this song in my car and a girl in the backseat texted me and asked if we could date because she liked the song. We didn't. Still felt cool.


I'm not going to write about Haiti. It's way beyond my comprehension to the point that I'm afraid me delving into it would probably be offensive. 200,000 people killed and 1.5 million homeless. Staggering (hurricane Katrina's death toll was around 1,850). Just want to learn to pray continually. So much going on and so much to be done. We sure need Jesus.

I'm going to write a less stressful blog soon. Promise.

-Joshua








1 comment:

  1. im glad youre back en accion. with an accent mark over the o. i love vitamin gummy (bears).

    ReplyDelete